Big shout out to my kuwait family for hosting an awesome christmas at the Mangaf Mansion!
Brenda and Luis pulled out all the stops. We even had a delicious glass of REAL red!
There was secret santa and singstar and general merry making. My santa brought me a beautiful sweater dress and a wallet from Karen Millen. (Oohh santa...thank you!)
I also had the pleasure of working on Christmas Day (a first, trust me). Customers were in a festive mood, my staff were great! And in the spirit of christmas there were more prezzies!
Sadly santa also brought cold weather to the middle east! I've gotten sick from it and I feel like all my energy is gone. The temp has stayed steady at 12C- sounds warm compared to Canada but remember in KWT temps are usually in the 30's. Warm up soon- I didn't bring a winter coat!
I hope your holiday was as blessedas mine!
Stay tuned for the year end recap
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait
December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment